LeadDIVERSITY is a program in which a select group of professionals engage with community leaders and one another to raise the participants’ awareness of diversity, inclusion and equity issues, build their leadership skills, and enhance their network. Each session is designed to help participants explore the concepts of diversity, equity, inclusion, and leadership and to analyze its personal, workplace, and community impact.
The LeadDIVERSITY Class of 2022 will be virtual, making it easier than ever for you to participate. We will continue with the things that have made LeadDIVERSITY popular and powerful like hearing from local leaders, in-depth examination of diversity, equity, and inclusion issues and building leadership skills. And we will intentionally establish our community virtually to create a brave space for learning. Join us for our 21st annual class!
- A greater awareness of personal identity, privilege, and systemic oppression.
- An expanded knowledge of local experts, organizations, and resources.
- A tool kit for addressing issues of diversity, inclusion, and equity in personal and professional settings.
- An ability to be an advocate for inclusion and equity.
- Employees with an increased understanding of the connection between inclusion and organizational success.
- Employees with enhanced organizational leadership skills and a vision for the future.
- An organizational diversity, equity, and inclusion assessment and action plan.
Application and Selectivity
Each LeadDIVERSITY class of up to 30 individuals is selected through a competitive application process. The selection committee seeks applicants with proven leadership skills who have exhibited a strong community commitment. Please view the brochure and application below to learn more about the program and to see the 2021-2022 LeadDIVERSITY schedule.
Applications are due Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact Jessica A. Daigler, Director of LeadDIVERSITY at email@example.com