LeadDIVERSITY is a program in which a select group of professionals engages with community leaders and one another to raise the participants’ awareness of diversity, inclusion, and equity issues, build their leadership skills and enhance their network. Each session is designed to help participants explore the concepts of diversity, equity, inclusion, and leadership and to analyze its personal, workplace, and community impact.
The LeadDIVERSITY program will consist of 11 in-person meetings. Programming will include sessions, seminars, small group breakouts, personal reflection, conversations with Northeast Ohio’s prominent leaders, in-depth facilitated group activities, and discussion and program evaluation. Welcome to our 23rd annual class!
- A greater awareness of personal identity, privilege, and systemic oppression.
- An expanded knowledge of local experts, organizations, and resources.
- A tool kit for addressing issues of diversity, inclusion, and equity in personal and professional settings.
- An ability to be an advocate for inclusion and equity.
- Employees with an increased understanding of the connection between inclusion and organizational success.
- Employees with enhanced organizational leadership skills and a vision for the future.
- An organizational diversity, equity, and inclusion assessment and action plan.
Application and Selectivity
Each LeadDIVERSITY class of up to 30 individuals is selected through a competitive application process. The selection committee seeks applicants with proven leadership skills who have exhibited a strong community commitment. Please view the brochure below to learn more about the program and to see the 2022-2023 LeadDIVERSITY schedule.
If you have questions, please contact Jessica A. Daigler, Director of LeadDIVERSITY at firstname.lastname@example.org