2021 Humanitarian Award Honorees
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President of
Football Operations and
General Manager, Cleveland Browns
And the Cleveland Browns Organization
67th Annual Humanitarian Award Virtual Celebration
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 | Pre-Show 6:45 p.m. | Celebration 7:00 p.m.
The Diversity Center is the leading advocate for justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion in Northeast Ohio. Diversity has been our mission – and our challenge – since 1927.
We believe diversity makes us all stronger – in our classrooms, our workplaces, and across our community.
But achieving diversity is harder than ever. In today’s polarized environment, racism and bigotry continue to thrive. Our work has never been more important.
You can help us create a more diverse, inclusive community by participating in our 67th Annual Humanitarian Award Virtual Celebration.
Join honorary co-chairs Christopher M. Connor, Retired Chairman & CEO, The Sherwin-Williams Company, William Lacey, President & CEO, GE Lighting, a Savant Company, Dee and Jimmy Haslam, Haslam Sports, Owners, Cleveland Browns, and Master of Ceremonies Russ Mitchell, Channel 3 News Anchor, WKYC-TV-3, and other special guests as we:
- Congratulate the 2021 Humanitarian Award Honorees:
- Hear from students, teachers, and business leaders about the real-world impact of our programs and tools.
- Raise critically important funds for Diversity Center School & Youth Programs that:
- Help thousands of children, teens, and young adults embrace their differences and become change agents in their schools and communities.
- Enable educators to create inclusive learning environments.
- Support diversity initiatives across an entire school or a single classroom through our Fund A Need program.
Now more than ever, the Diversity Center’s work is vital – and we need your support! You can help us make Northeast Ohio a welcoming place where all people are connected, respected, and valued.
Please join us for the very special event!
For sponsorship information, please contact Pat Lyden, Director of Development at 216-752-3000 ext. 230 or email@example.com
All E-Tribute Book ads are due by October 15, 2021. For more information contact Cierra Hilson at 216-752-3000 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cleveland State University
Fifth Third Bank
First Federal Lakewood
Larry and Julia Pollock
Audrey G. and Albert B. Ratner
RPM International Inc.
Saint Ignatius High School