2020 Humanitarian Award Honoree
Founder and Non-Executive Chairperson of
Gries Financial Partners,
Board Chairperson of
the Cleveland Foundation
SAVE THE DATE
66th Annual Humanitarian Award Virtual Celebration
Wednesday, November 11, 2020| 7:00 p.m.
Founded in 1927 as The National Conference of Christians and Jews (NCCJ),The Diversity Center is the leading voice and advocate for ending bias, bigotry, racism, and anti-Semitism in Northeast Ohio.
Our challenge has never been greater. Our region and our nation are divided by hate, violence, systemic racism, and political turmoil.
You can help us create a diverse, inclusive community by joining us at our 66th Annual Humanitarian Award Virtual Celebration.
Join Honorary Co-chairs Dee and Jimmy Haslam and Molly and Dan Walsh, Board Co-chairs Tracie Longpre and Rob Soroka, Master of Ceremonies Russ Mitchell, Channel 3 News Anchor, WKYC TV-3, and many special guests as we:
- Honor 2020 Humanitarian Award recipient Sally Gries, Founder and Non-Executive Chair of Gries Financial Partners and Board Chair of the Cleveland Foundation. Sally has advanced diversity and inclusion across Northeast Ohio through her exemplary civic, charitable, and professional leadership.
- Raise critically important funds for our School and Youth programming. Our programs help more than 14,000 children, teens, and young adults in 11 counties each year embrace their differences and become change agents in their schools and communities. We also train educators to create learning environments that promote respect, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Make a real impact across an entire school or a single classroom by supporting our new Fund A Need program.
Your support gives us the power to:
- Champion social justice and speak out against racism, anti-Semitism, and all forms of bigotry and bias;
- Reach children, teens, and young adults BEFORE they learn to fear others;
- Create a community where all people are connected, respected, and valued;
- Be among the first to see the newest video in our award-winning #Rethink series by Goldfarb Weber Creative Media.
Joanie and Tom Adler
Applied Industrial Technologies
Calfee, Halter & Griswold, LLP
Case Western Reserve University
First Federal Lakewood
Terri and Stuart Kline
McDonald Hopkins LLC
Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Foundation
John and Karen Nestor
Julia and Larry Pollock
Audrey G. and Albert B. Ratner
Enid and David Rosenberg, MD
RPM International Inc.
Saint Ignatius High School
Pam and Bill Summers
Tucker Ellis LLP
The Wuliger Foundation