Walk, Rock and Run
Executive Vice President & Chief Revenue Officer
Channel 3 News Anchor
Walk, Rock and Run Board Chair
Tracie M. Longpre
Vice President-Supply Chain
Applied Industrial Technologies
The Diversity Center of Northeast Ohio has been dedicated to eliminating bias, bigotry, and racism since 1927. Our goal is to make Northeast Ohio a just, diverse, and inclusive community, a place where ALL people are connected, respected, and valued.
Proceeds from Walk, Rock and Run will enable us to empower more than 14,000 youth and educators in 11 counties during the 2021-2022 academic year. The need for our work has never been greater – and the moment to support us is NOW. Help us reach more children BEFORE they learn to hate.
With our virtual Walk/Run, you get to choose your own course, whether it's a treadmill or your neighborhood streets, what time you start, and who walks six feet away from you!
- Donations are encouraged and greatly appreciated.
- Start a team and raise funds for diversity, equity, and inclusion!
- Raise $500 or more and receive a complimentary t-shirt!
- Registration is required
- Walk, Rock and Run t-shirt is included with registration, and will be mailed to you after the event.
- $38 if registered by May 1st; includes t-shirt and postage
- $43 if registered between May 2 and June 4th; includes t-shirt and postage
- Registration is required
- Run between Saturday, May 22nd and Friday, June 4th. You may submit your 5K time by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, June 4th Click here to enter your race results
- $28; includes postage. Walk, Rock and Run t-shirt will be mailed to you after the event.
Deadline for Registration: 9:00 a.m. Friday, June 4th.
Questions about Registration: Contact Adam Petrovic at email@example.com
Utilize our Team Captain Guide to make the most of your Team!
Share our Community Impact Report with your family members and friends as you invite them to join your Team and raise funds!
Check back soon for our Walk, Rock and Run Poster.
Your Walk, Rock and Run support will further our mission of eliminating bias, bigotry, and racism by underwriting our School and Youth programming.
For sponsorship information, please contact Pat Lyden at 216-752-3000 ext. 230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sponsor logos must be received by April 25, 2021 for inclusion on commemorative t-shirt.
Join the Competition
3rd Annual Workplace Traveling Trophy and Top Individual Fundraising Prize!
You will have bragging rights for a year! Grand Marshal Russ Mitchell, Anchor WKYC 3 News, will present your trophy or prize to you virtually. Our Walk, Rock and Run Awards Ceremony will be featured on TV-3's website and The Diversity Center's website.
To qualify for prizes, The Diversity Center must be in receipt of all funds by 4 p.m. on Friday, June 4th.
Top Workplace Fundraising Prize: Traveling Trophy and participation in Awards Ceremony!
Top Individual Fundraising Prize: The Rock Hall Special Experience and participation in Awards Ceremony! Rock Hall Special Experience includes:
- Private Tour (6 tickets)
- Gift Bag
- Chance to Play Hall of Fame DJ (Blast your favorite song over the museum PA system)
Last year's winners:
Azadeh Hardiman, Top Individual Fundraising Prize winner for Walk, Rock and Run. Azadeh raised $2,000!
Thompson Hine LLP raised $16,030!
Pictured is Diversity Center Board Director and Thompson Hine Partner, Robyn Minter Smyers. Robyn is holding the 2020 Walk, Rock and Run Workplace Traveling Trophy.